For any questions or feedback about the Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission, you can contact us at

Our postal address is: 

Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission, DX Box SP22502, Wellington.

For media queries, contact or call 021 613 723.

For recruitment queries, contact or call 021 431 658.

Concerns or complaints

If you have concerns about the work of the Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission, we welcome your feedback. Visit our Making a complaint about the Commission page, for more information.

The Mental Health and Wellbeing Commission does not handle complaints about individual or whānau experiences of using mental health and / or addiction services. These complaints are managed by the Office of the Health and Disability Commissioner (HDC).

People who have concerns about the care they or others have experienced at a mental health or addiction service should contact the Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Service or make a complaint to the HDC(external link)

The Advocacy Service can help people with concerns about a provider or service – call them on freephone 0800 555 050 or visit their website(external link) to email or live chat.

If you or someone you love is experiencing mental distress and needs support, visit our where to get support page for more information.

For more information about mental health supports and services that are available in your area, please visit the Mental Health Foundation's website at link).



Last modified: